Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my nature blog!

In this blog you will find hiking stories and pictures, healthy recipes, tips and articles about hiking and nature walks, an occasional guest post from experts in outdoor adventures, and monthly post about what happened during the month in my personal life.

To start with, and to give you something interesting to read, I will go back a few months and post pictures about caverns in Virginia, group hikes at Harriman State Park, recipes for lentil soup and butternut squash soup, a story about a crazy goat in a petting zoo, and much more!

I hope you enjoy your visit, and make sure you leave a comment. I love getting fan mail!

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! I can't wait to hear all your stories :)
    Am I your first fan? :D

    ReplyDelete